Vitomax LW: A robust, low pressure hot water boiler
Vitomax industrial and commercial low pressure hot water boilers are designed for performance, reliability and efficiency. A range of cutting-edge features combined with proven technologies ensures that they are consistently able to meet and exceed individual customer requirements in a broad range of applications including residential, commercial, industrial, new build and modernisation projects.
Our Vitomax low pressure hot water boilers are the result of decades of experience in the field of commercial heating solutions. This is reflected in the detailed design, superior quality, high operational reliability and long service life that our Vitomax range offers. In addition, our customers have the assurance of knowing that our world-class support experts are never far away.
The benefits at a glance:
- Modular standard boiler, can be extended with auxiliary equipment - individual customer specific boiler depending on the customer's requirements and preferences
- Matching accessories as well as control equipment support the system's safe operation - fast and fault free boiler system installation by Viessmann
- Boiler with natural circulation; no need to use additional pumps to force circulation of the boiler water - straightforward hydraulic connection
- Clean combustion with low nitrogen oxide emissions is already within the limits of statutory requirements - more environmentally responsible system operation, futureproof when emission limits are tightened
- Suitable for the combustion of fuel oil EL, other fuels on request - highly flexible in terms of fuel types which can be used
- High boiler efficiency increases the economic viability of the entire plant, resulting in savings in fuel and running costs
Hot water boiler with flow temperature up to 110 °C
The Vitomax 100-LW, type M22 is a hot water boiler for permissible flow temperatures up to 110°C and for constant temperature operation.
The permissible operating pressure extends from 6 to 10 bar and the heating output lies between 0.7 and 7.0 MW. The robust design of this boiler is one of its key features.
Suitable for a range of applications
The Vitomax LW, type M62 hot water boiler is suitable for use in a range of applications including commercial and industrial premises and municipal offices. The technology is ideal for both new builds and modernisation projects.
Benefits for installation and maintenance
The load-bearing boiler cover is included in the standard delivery. It simplifies installation and maintenance and protects the thermal insulation against damage.
A large, easily to open inspection door hinged on the left or right makes it easier to clean the boiler.
Vitomax LW: Product Variants
|M22||Low pressure hot water boiler for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C||0.7 - 7.0 MW|
|M62||Low pressure hot water boiler for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C||2.3 - 9.0 MW|
|M82||Low pressure hot water boiler, low NOₓ version, for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C|
|M64||Low pressure hot water boiler for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C||10.0 - 21.5 MW|
|M84||Low pressure hot water boiler, low NOₓ version, for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C|