VITOPURE S4 series: Potable water from your tap
With the help of a multi-stage filtration system, Viessmann S4 water purifiers make your tap water drinkable. S4 purifiers work non-electric and are available in three different variants which differ in the number of filtration stages to clean the water. All variants remove sediments, bacteria and viruses to make your tap water drinkable and are equipped with a tap for easy bottling.
Benefits at a glance:
- All filters remove sediments, germs, virus and bacteria
- Advanced filtration technology in S4-C and S4-D assure absorption of chlorine and heavy metals and neutralizes odor and colour
- Non-electric and not limited by power plug connection
- Compact size
- Easy and flexible installation, e. g. countertop, wall hung, or under sink
- Reminder to change filter by pre-setting a target filtration amount
- Can be used stand-alone or as part of a filtration system
Three variants for stand-alone or systemic use
S4 drinking water filters are available as three variants. S4-B and S4-D are stand-alone filters. If your household water is very contaminated, the S4-D filter will deeply purify it and clean all contaminants and sediments. If your municipal water supply is of good quality but you want to be really carefree about having drinking water from the tap, S4-B is the right filter for you. While all filters can be used as part of a filtration system, the S4-C filter is specifically made for combination with other Viessmann water filters to achieve an excellent filtration result.
Filtration capabilities of product variants
The S4-D has a flow rate of 3 litres per minutes; for S4-B and S4-C, the flow rate is 1.2 litres per minute.
Check the dimensions of VITOPURE S4 in the following overview.