VITOWELL comfort Classic: robust and safe
The VITOWELL comfort Classic line equips you with a reliable and secure water heater. Viessmann adopts the exclusive Ceratech Technology enamel coating formula to extend the durability of water tanks. Acid corrosion and alkaline resistance, temperature and pressure resistance meet the latest German quality standards to assure long-lasting durability of the heater at its core. An electronic earth-leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) and high-quality, water-resistant casing material provide maximum safety.
- Stepless temperature adjustment
- Ceratech Technology tank coating for efficient heating
- Electronic ELCB and splash-waterproof IP X4 casing for maximum safety
- Double-safety thermostats for protection against overheating
- Durable structure made of high-quality ABS material
- Fast heating time and high-density PU Insulation for energy efficiency
- Large magnesium anode for protection against water tank corrosion
- Available in slim or cube design
Engineered for safety
The innovative Viessmann earth-leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) safety switch protects you against electrical hazards. The mechanical circuit breaker immediately reacts to any possible electrical leakage. For an increased level of safety, the double-safety thermostats assure that the device is not overheating.
Two design options
VITOWELL comfort Classic heaters are available in two designs: cube and slim. The slim heater sticks out by its simplistic, modern design. Thanks to its shape, it can also be concealed in a false ceiling. The traditional, compact design makes the cube heater particularly suitable for small bathrooms.
VITOWELL comfort Classic – cube
|Capacity||10 l||15 l||30 l|
|Weight||6.8 kg||7.6 kg||12 kg|
VITOWELL comfort Classic – slim