Vitocal 350-HT Pro: Heat pump with flow temperatures up to 90°C
As a heat pump from standard production, the Vitocal 350-HT Pro high temperature heat pump delivers flow temperatures up to 90 °C and utilizes heat source temperatures up to 50 °C. This makes it particularly suitable for the utilization of waste heat and for the generation of high temperatures for industrial and commercial processes, or for older local heating networks.
Advanced and energy-efficient heating systems from Viessmann are in use around the world, not only in many private households but also in numerous major international projects where they make an important contribution to the sustainable conservation of energy reserves.
Benefits at a glance:
- High-temperature heat pump for the utilization of waste heat for the commercial sector
- High permissible primary source temperature up to 50 °C: optimum utilization of waste heat
- 91 cm standard width
- PLC control unit, intuitive operation via the color touchscreen
- 10 bar pressure stage for industrial applications
- Menu-guided assistant for straightforward commissioning
- Factory tests at operating temperatures including function and output
- Automatic tightness monitoring for lower service costs
- Wide application range through secondary temperatures up to 90 °C (no booster heater required)
- High sustainability due to futureproof refrigerant
- Low running costs with the highest level of efficiency at any operating point through the innovative RCD (refrigerant cycle diagnostic) system with EEV (electronic expansion valve).
New refrigerant meets stringent requirements
The use of the new HFO refrigerant, R1234ze, means that this range of appliances already complies with the refrigerant regulations set for 2020 and beyond. The GWP (global warming potential) is in the single-figure range and is therefore almost as low as that of natural refrigerants.
Remote monitoring and communication
Additionally, the control unit features many communication options. LAN-supported systems as well as Modbus and BACnet interfaces can be used. These make the system accessible for remote monitoring and integration into building management systems. The 5.7-inch color touchscreen offers intuitive operation and easy control.