Vitocrossal 200: Unparalleled flexibility and maximum efficiency
With its distinctive mix of proven Viessmann technology and innovative new features, the new Vitocrossal 200 CM2 takes a bold step forward while retaining the superior Viessmann quality you know and trust. The boiler combines unparalleled flexibility with maximum efficiency, making it your ideal choice for a new installation or economical retrofit in large residential or commercial applications. Able to reduce monthly expenses significantly.
The benefits at a glance:
- Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from new fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner.
- Wide modulation range of 5:1 turndown ratio precisely matches load conditions.
- Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Multiple venting possibilities with installed air intake kit for direct or chimney venting PP(s) or stainless steel up to 198 ft. of vent length.
- Common venting up to four boilers.*
- Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG) with simple electronic conversion.
- Low inlet gas pressure requirement (NG) as low as 4 inches of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures.
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through heat exchanger – no low-loss header required.**
- Generous stainless steel heat transfer surface area for maximum heat extraction.
- Seamless integration with building management systems.
- All models of the Vitocrossal CM2 (with the exception of the 620 model) are certified by the SCAQMD for low-NOx emissions. All models are certified by AHRI. All models are environmentally friendly and not noisy.
* In accordance with local codes and regulations of authorities having jurisdiction
** Contact your Viessmann Representative for boiler pump and low-loss header requirements in multiple-boiler installations
New Vitotronic 300, GW6B touchscreen control
Featuring a large 5 inches colour touchscreen display, with text and graphics for user-friendly operation, the Vitotronic 300 GW6B can be used as a stand-alone boiler control with outdoor reset capabilities, or as a primary/secondary control in a multi-boiler system (up to 8 boilers) – a separate cascade control is no longer required.